Do you need help defining, developing or communicating your ministry plans? Impact Stewardship can provide the “How” to communicate your project and develop support and momentum needed to achieve your vision
Do you feel God has given you a clear vision for your ministry and it is time to take the next step with a specific project that will further that vision? You may have basic questions such as:
- How do I get started, what organizational steps do I need to take?
- How and when do I communicate this vison with different audiences (staff, leadership team, and entire church) that gain support and build momentum?
- How much time can I commit to this? When is the best time to get started?
- What financial factors (affordability, feasibility, outside counsel, and potential debt/lending) do I need to consider?
Get a great start!
Allow Impact Stewardship to put our years of experience to help you answer some of these important questions, before engaging your entire church family.
Momentum is imperative and moving too fast or slow can affect your ministry for years to come. Getting the help early in the process can save you and your church time, energy, and money. Therefore, it is never too early to contact a consulting firm like Impact Stewardship to take advantage of our pre-campaign consulting expertise.
Certain things require an answer in the mind of your church family prior to engaging them in an effort to raise funds. As a lead in to our church capital stewardship programs, we will help you develop best practices for the following:
- Determine vision buy-in from your leadership and level of church support through project feasibility studies
- Identify economic capacity through our stewardship health analysis and giving capacity studies
- Introduce and roll out plans and concepts to the church through our project visioning and pre-campaign consulting
- Communicate the plans (When to communicate? What to communicate? How best to communicate?) through our pre-campaign consulting and media development
Talk with one of our expert consultants
From getting ideas to getting started we are here to help