We can implement our proven process customized to your church culture and DNA. We work with you to maximize ministry by involving as many people as possible at every level in your congregation to create the greatest increase of giving for your project/ministry and long-term stewardship.
Our Five Step Process
We come alongside leadership in articulating a message that effectively communicate the vision and calls your people to action. This includes the creation and distribution of a vision presentation and promotional media.
Together with leadership we engage a large cross section of your church with opportunities for involvement. We believe increasing overall involvement deepens the ownership and support of the vision.
Take your people, both corporately and individually, through a deeper Biblical understanding of the transforming principles of faithful stewardship via our stewardship curriculum, educational resources, and tools.
Prayer is at the center of every campaign. The entire church seeks God and asks for their hearts to be open to His direction and prompting through different strategic and specific prayer events.
This is the historic moment where the whole church is asked to step out in total obedience and commit their giving and lives fully to God as an act of worship and sacrifice.
We acknowledge every campaign is different based on your needs, but wanted to let you know there are definite timelines and phases for each capital campaign.
- Program Design & Customization
- Capital Campaign Leadership
- Enlistment and Training
- Multimedia Communication Development
- Public Phase Begins
- Congregational Capital Campaign Involvement
- Church-wide Project Visioning
- Implement Print, Video, and Website Communication Strategy
- Public Phase Continues
- Church Wide Prayer Event
- Pastor Sermon Series
- Children’s Stewardship Teaching Exhibit
- Student Stewardship Program
- Small Group/Sunday School Series
- Leadership Gatherings
- Commitment Services/Events
- Children’s Event
- Celebration Sunday
- 2-3 year program/Continued Follow-Up
- Pledge Fulfillment Emphasis
- On-Going Consulting