Give & Grow
Designed to precede a stewardship emphasis or capital campaign
- Examines the Christian disciple of bearing fruit in the area of faithful stewardship.
- Reinforces Biblical perspectives on recognizing & managing one’s resources.
- Encourages personal stewardship growth
To Whom Much is Given
Introduces teaching of sacrificial over & above giving
- Provides a “heart check” of attitudes and commitments
- Inspires one to become an active participant of a “doing” congregation.
- Prepares the “soil” of your participant’s heart to receive the “seed” of vision.
The Giving Journey
Provides framework of Paul’s instructions for widespread funding efforts
- Offers a verse-by-verse study of 2 Corinthians 8
- Increases understanding of what and how to communicate God’s vision
- Fosters unity as participants understand what it means to be the “body of Christ”
Addresses Lordship as a precursor to teaching Biblical stewardship
- Encourages a sense well-being through faith in God.
- Provides practical applications of God’s kingdom advancing
- Helps participants have a sense of peace & hope as they interact with God